Ready for the pajama jams to end all other pajama jams?
I’ll be at the trusty ‘puter to follow the elections in live time after polling closes... 🙂
- Got my beer ready and can’t wait – 45 minutes to go.
- If the Poll Tracker is anything to go by (usually is) – The Bloc could see as many as 7 seats by night’s end.
- Polls have closed in Newfoundland – first taste of next parliament jsut minutes away.
- Damn! Libs leading in 3 NFLD ridings already.
- 1st seat of the night goes to the Libs
- Judy Foote clinches the 2nd Liberal seat of the night
- Quebec votes are now being tallied
- 5 Seat lead for the Libs
- 10 Seats for the Libs and we might just be looking at a Red Wave
- I’m excited – We’re still not done in the Maritimes and we’ve seen a LOT of change so far…can’t wait until counting begins in Kwe-bec
- Really feeling for P.E.I MP Gail O’Shea – loved for her work and devotion, but dumped for the greater good. #CollateralDamage
- Will Quebec turn the tide? To tell you the truth, I’d have more worries for the NDP than the Bloc at this point…
- Really wanted to call CTV out for arrogance, but they have it covered. Cons only just elected their first MP now, after the Libs are already 31 deep.
- Bloc has 8 leads – can they hold on?
- Louis Plamondon, the Bloc’s resident career politician retains his (lonely) seat
- It’s official – Justin Trudeau is our new prime minister
- With only one seat, the BQ is OFFICIALLY DEAD 🙂